this is just another diy blog written by a mother of two who likes to craft, sew, cook and travel - thanks for stopping by

Sunday, April 1, 2012

sweet, sweet things

In general, I am not a dessert person, but I do love meringue! And when I saw this dessert recipe at the current issue of Sunset Magazine, I just had to try it. Doesn´t it look suuuper yummy?
It is basically meringue topped with whipped cream and berries - what a perfect combination!


These are my meringue before baking.


These are those delicious sweet, sweet sugar temptations.



Et voilĂ !

I totally loved them! And of course the kids loved the amount of sugar, too... It is a great dessert if you are thinking of a special dinner with lots of guest (makes 10!) but maybe not an every day thing. But I am happy to have some left overs for today... bye... (on my way to the kitchen).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...