this is just another diy blog written by a mother of two who likes to craft, sew, cook and travel - thanks for stopping by

Friday, August 17, 2012

The Back-to-School Shift Dress

It was the first piece of clothes I have ever sewn for myself - and I am lucky that it turned out so nice for more than one reasons. But one is that I might have stopped sewing for myself before I have even really started. Lucky me!!

For this pattern I chose a linen fabic which works great and is perfect for the summer, even if the pattern calls for some heavier fabric for the fall. And it has pockets too, which is great if you have kids and need put away all these hair clips, rocks, and sticks.
I found the pattern in this book






After I started sewing for myself my wardrobe it growing constantly. Watch out for more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...