this is just another diy blog written by a mother of two who likes to craft, sew, cook and travel - thanks for stopping by

Thursday, July 4, 2013

(Red), White, and Blue Leggings

// Sorry, if the title is misleading - there will be no red legging here - but it is a nice coincident that I finished this project on Independence Day // 



As my daughter´s clothes change colors (less pink and purple), her leggings have to do the same to go with all the new skirts, dresses, and t-shirts. 

So, I went through my fabric storage and found these blue and white knits. White is probably not a wise choice for a 4 year old but it goes with everything - we´ll see how long it will last.

I used the same pattern that I used for the gray leggings I´ve made earlier (OTTOBRE 6/2012).





The dark blue one turned out a little shorter because I ran out of fabric...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...