this is just another diy blog written by a mother of two who likes to craft, sew, cook and travel - thanks for stopping by

Friday, August 2, 2013

Picture Frame Into Chalkboard

I was looking for a chalkboard for our family to write down some family rules. I remembered that I still had some chalkboard paint left from this former project

So, I went to a local flea market and found a perfectly sized picture frame. After taping the edges I painted my chalkboard paint on the glass part (let it dry over night and re-paint). 



Next, I covered the chalkboard completely with chalk, because I remembered that I´ve read that somewhere (sorry, but the picture of that step is missing).


And here is the finished chalkboard, which will hopefully help us to establish some ground rules for our daily family life!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...