this is just another diy blog written by a mother of two who likes to craft, sew, cook and travel - thanks for stopping by

Monday, September 23, 2013

Drawstring Bags



My little boy needed a bag for the start of preschool. Not a lunch bag, but a bag to bring his change of clothes, extra shoes, etc. And he had the airplane fabric already picked out!

I didn´t have a lot of time to make an extravagant bag as I´ve started the project one day before school started. So, I chose a very simple quick and easy tutorial that I found on Pinterest

The bag turned out to be a little big for my little boy, but he likes it anyway!


And probably because this "too big" bag reminded me of a laundry bag, I decided to make an even bigger one for this exact purpose. 

I am sure I will make some more of those soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...