this is just another diy blog written by a mother of two who likes to craft, sew, cook and travel - thanks for stopping by

Monday, September 16, 2013

Gray Is The New Pink



With our first child (born in 2009) the world turned pink. I found it really hard to find baby girl things that weren´t pink and also I was probably so excited about our baby girl that I liked being surrounded by pink. 

With our second child (born in 2010) the world turned more blue-greenish. Although I something have a hard time finding things that are boyish and fit my taste at the same time... (speaking of dinosaurs, super heros, sharks, trucks, and robots).

The question is: what will happen when our third child (expected soon) will be born? Well, there is probably no way around pink as I mentioned earlier, but you can at least try to minimize it. 

Maybe I will change my mind later on, but for now I will try a new trend (it´s probably not a real trend, but I will still try it out): Gray! 

My first project was to transform this baby blanket (made for baby no 2) by simply giving it a new cover. 









Here you go. The first gray baby project done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...