this is just another diy blog written by a mother of two who likes to craft, sew, cook and travel - thanks for stopping by

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Footprint Calendar - The First Six Months

At the beginning of the year I had the idea to teach my kids about the months of the year in a creative way and so I decided to make our own monthly footprint calendar sheets - one each months. 
If you are looking for more footprint and handprint ideas check out my pinterest board here



My kids LOVE to do footprints (which kid doesn´t?) and they are very excited for each new month! In addition it will be a nice growth chart of their feet to keep and to put in their annual art folder! 









Stay tuned for the next six months!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...