this is just another diy blog written by a mother of two who likes to craft, sew, cook and travel - thanks for stopping by

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

KitchenAid Cover - Another Amy Butler Cameo Project

This might be the last project (for now) of my own little Amy Butler Cameo series, because all these beautiful pieces will leave my house as soon as they are done. 

This cover for a KitchenAid Stand Mixer will move to Oregon together with my friend who got the cushion covers and the floor pillow. I am sad that my friend is moving, but I am happy to give her something that will remind her of me in her daily live. 



I´ve made one of those covers for myself long ago, but this time I added a little pocket (I´ve seen that the store bought covers have those too) to store e.g. your flat beater in it. Not sure how useful...


Christine, you and your family will be missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...