this is just another diy blog written by a mother of two who likes to craft, sew, cook and travel - thanks for stopping by

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Squirrel Top

Thanks to Pinterest (again!) I came across this outstanding sewing blog with tons of tutorials and helpful sewing knowledge. I was so inspired - and it all sounded so doable - and you don´t need to buy a pattern to get started.

I started with the "Fly Away With Me Top" and changed it into my own "Squirrel Top". 

  It fits so comfortable and 
you have so many design options!

Next time, little squirrel will get some ears too...



It came out very nice, fits my little girl perfectly, was very fast to sew, and is super comfy. This won´t be the last one of this kind!

But after I finished that top I realized that I didn´t have a matching pair leggings that goes with it. What gave me the rest was, that my little girl combined it with a pair of pink leggings... 1 hour later I had done what I had to do, to be able to enjoy the first project (by using this tutorial of the "No Hem Leggings"). 

I am so happy about the leggings 
because I really like things to match 
(at least a little bit)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...